This special add-on day to Jay Paap’s acclaimed Masterclass Product & Technology Roadmapping for Future Growth provides advanced training for leaders and their teams to sharpen skills and acquire higher competency. Delegates will go through the entire six-step Customer Focused Technology Planning™ framework (CFTP) from beginning to end, applying the concepts to an actual case challenge. Session is open to current and past participants of Dr. Paap’s two-day Roadmapping course.
Through rich exchange of experiences among participants, hands-on technique instruction, individual feedback and group exercises, this session provides deep coverage of principles as well as practice in effectively sharing and aligning plans with others.
Learn from Dr. Paap and your colleagues from other organizations how to use roadmapping for strategic advantage and clarity in these increasingly uncertain and complex times.
The advanced Roadmapping session provides:
- Full day of direct instruction from Jay Paap
- Apply the 6 steps of the CFTP roadmapping process to an actual case
- Hands-on practice with the tools and effective facilitation for organizational buy-in
- Deep immersion into best practices and key learnings from successful implementers
- PowerPoint files of frameworks and models used in the course
- Ongoing access to Jay for implementation questions following the session
For previous alumni:
- Refresher webinar to prepare for class (downloadable at your convenience)
- Special rates for team attendance and/or referring colleagues to workshop
Applications will be accepted through October 15 (or class is full, whichever is first). Plan now to join us! Class size is limited to just 18, apply here. For more information, contact Alex via email.