E-learning Master Class on Winning at New Product Innovation
A 4 part master class on Winning at New Products with Dr. Robert Cooper
Is this happening within your organization?
- Lack of agreement on innovation priorities
- Misalignment between business strategies and product strategies or no strategies at all
- Conflicting priorities between departments
- Losing market share to your competitors
If so, then attend this online Master Class Series to help solve these issues and put some direction in your innovation.
Product Management Strategies for Sustainable ROI
The product manager plays one of the most valuable roles within an organization: managing the ongoing profitability and viability of a valuable product/category.
The driving force of a product/category is its strategic direction and framework. For your company’s innovation/new product development efforts this includes the set of Product, Platform, Market and Technology strategies, as well as Product and Technology Roadmaps.
Product Managers may find that integrating and managing these strategies is complex. The proprietary s2m Strategic Framework™ helps you navigate through this complexity resulting in innovative, differentiated and profitable products. A Product Manager that defines and executes strategies that yield a sustainable profitable product/category is truly worth their weight in gold.
Elevate your professional standing and be the outstanding Product Manager in your industry by learning these important strategic tools for your product categories (only 90 minutes each week for 4 weeks
e-Learning Master Class on the Disruptive Competitor Framework
A two-part course on how to apply the lessons of Disruptive Competitors to grow your core business and build new revenue streams. Winning organizations use disruption to their advantage. Either disruption will be the source of enormous emotional stress or disruption will motivate new thinking and initiatives.
In this two-part class, Doug will cover the following topics:
- The critical growth challenges that plague most large organizations
- The difference between Innovating and Innovation and why it is important
- Winning practices of disruptive competitors that you can put to use right away in your organization
- Ways to overcome organization inertia and resistance to change – this can be a silent innovation killer; ignore at your peril
- How to spot disruption, early and move quickly to avert
- The Disruptive Competitor Framework – learn the 5 key steps to becoming more entrepreneurial and accelerating growth
Price: $295 Sale: $95
e-Learning Master Class on Implementing Open Innovation
This 4 part master class provides a practical roadmap that helps managers grow the corporation using external relationships. It describes proven methodologies used by many Fortune 500 companies. The course provides market-proven tools and techniques as well as real-world industry examples.
The ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries is a crucial capability to compete effectively in today’s business environment. Smart and agile organizations are replacing the “not invented here” syndrome with the “invented anywhere” approach. Learn what works and what doesn’t from one of the world’s foremost experts on open innovation and alliance management.
- The Alliance Framework®: Deal Structuring in Open Innovation
- Allocating Intellectual Property Rights
- Financial Modeling for Collaborative Relationships
- Open Innovation – a Look into the Future
Dr. Gene Slowinski, Ph.D., leads the Master Class. His book Reinventing Corporate Growth chronicles the experiences of leading firms. Along with Matt Sagal, he is the co-author of the best-selling book, The Strongest Link, which describes the Alliance Framework®— the leading tool for planning, structuring and negotiating collaborative relationships.
Price: $295 for complete course (originally $495); individual modules available for $89 each
Agile Innovation Guru Series: Driving Speed, Delighting Customers
An exclusive webinar ‘sprint’ series on Agile product development across functions and industries, taught by the foremost industry experts. How do you get the right products out fast? Receive immediate action steps to meet your organization’s needs.
- Jake Knappcreated GV’s sprint process and is the author of Sprint. He has run more than a hundred sprints with startups such as 23andme, Slack, Nest, and Foundation Medicine. Previously, Jake worked at Google, leading sprints for everything from Gmail to Google X. He is currently among the world’s tallest designers.
- Katherine Radeka has a rare combination of business acumen, scientific depth and ability to untangle the organizational knots to remove the barriers to change. Since 2005, Whittier Consulting Group, Inc. has helped some of the world’s leading companies get their products to market faster.
- Kevin Thompson, Ph.D., is a physicist, former software developer and project manager, and current researcher and consultant in the field of Agile Project Management. As cPrime’s Agile Practice Lead, Dr. Thompson has trained thousands of people in Scrum and Kanban, and created cPrime’s Agile Scaling and Portfolio-Management solutions and consulting standards.
- Jeanne Bradfordhas been a trusted advisor to some of industry’s leading technology companies in the areas of product development, program management and operations.
- John Carterhas been a CEO, founder and inventor. As Principal of TCGen Inc., co-inventor of the BOSE Noise Cancelling Headphones and shares the original patent with Dr. Bose.
e-Learning Masterclass on Technology Scouting and Crowdsourcing to Accelerate Innovation
A four part e-learning series on using crowdsourcing and scouting to accelerate the development of innovative new products and services
Organizations are increasingly looking outside to find innovative solutions to customers’ needs. Crowdsourcing and technology scouting are two popular approaches that often lead to breakthrough products and services. Unfortunately, just as often these initiatives lead to disappointment. In this four-part webinar series, you will learn how to gain the benefits and avoid the pitfalls of these techniques. Drawing on over four decades of experience, renowned innovation expert Jay Paap will tell you when and how to use scouting and crowdsourcing to accelerate your organization’s efforts. Each session is roughly 75 minutes including Q&A.